Corrections for The Knitter's Book of Wool
Below you can find corrections for The Knitter’s Book of Wool: The Ultimate Guide to Understanding, Using, and Loving this Most Fabulous Fiber by Clara Parkes.
Tibetan Clouds Shawl, page 175:
See new chart A (PDF) — there are 9 new symbols.
Center panel of Tibetan Clouds shawl:
• Work Chart B. Repeat the chart pattern 4 times around the square.
• Work Chart C. Repeat the chart pattern 4 times around the square – 392 stitches.
• Next round: Loosely bind off 98 stitches to the first marker, knit 98 stitches to the second marker and place these stitches on a stitch holder, loosely bind off 98 stitches to the third marker, and knit the remaining 98 stitches.
• First side panel
• Next row (WS): K3, place marker, * p23, m1; repeat from * twice more, p23, place marker, k3 – 101 stitches.
Mama Bear Pullover, page 129:
• Sleeves (make 2)
• Using the smaller needles, cast on 33 (35, 37, 39, 40) stitches.
Comfy Cardigan, page 140:
• See revised Beehive Stitch Chart (PDF)
The Knitter's Book of Wool
Written by Clara Parkes
On Sale: Oct 13, 2009